Saturday 6 July 2013

Pushing The Limits

Pushing The Limits
Katie McGarry
Published August 1st 2012 by Harlequin Teen (first published July 31st 2012)             
Format: Paperback
Pages:392
Goodreads: I won't tell anyone, Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question. They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked.

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.
 

Echo is trying to recover from a family secret that she can not remember when she is asked to tutor Noah a social outcast with a bad reputation.  In an attempt to do up her brothers car and fix the hole in her heart that she agrees, but while she is trying to repair her heart someone else might be stealing it! while family secrets get uncovered, her relationship with Noah takes a different turn and Echo tries to find her way in her knew life will she manage to uncover the truth about her past? and is she capable of dealing with the truth?

My friend recommended this book to me and what can I say but wow! I loved it! from the first few pages I was hooked and I knew I was going to enjoy the storyline which I did! I think what I liked most in the book was that it was close to live, the accidents and events that happened can and do really happen! I found the book gripping from cover to cover every page just kept you reading! I lo9ved the characters and I literally cant say a bad word about it. it was completely heart warming and breaking at the same time, it give you that lovely warm fussy feeling that you get when you are watching two characters fall in love and you have that stupid smile on you face but also that sinking feeling in the bit of your stomach when something horrible happens .I thought the book was amazingly written and the different emotions and elements in the storyline contrasted so well together.

I loved Echo, first I just thought she had an amazing name! but I love the character because you see a girl who used to be popular and have everything and loses it all and has to rebuild herself from the ground, you see the highs the lows, the ups the downs and the moments when you see her life finally starting to turn. I really felt for her!
I loved Noah he was just an amazing character, he is so swoonworthy and has that hard and dangerous but heart of gold thing going on. you saw this tough and hard exterior but that wounded vulnerable side. I literally loved all the characters in the book and each one added something to the story line.

I cant wait to read Beth's story if the other book are as good as this I will love them!
I swear this is a must read you wont be disappointed I loved it!
5*

No comments:

Post a Comment