Hello Diana! Here are my questions for the Hate at first sight Tour
Hate at first sight is so different from the Love Lines series, what made you want to write a different type of story?
- It wasn’t my idea, lol My editor once said that my ‘intimate’ scenes from Love Lines books were so well written:) I laughed at her words, and then I sat and thought “Why not trying?” So I started writing Hate at First Sight, hoping to make this love story different from so many other stories of the same genre. Have I succeeded? I don’t know:) But I want to believe that I have:)
Did you enjoy writing something different to the love lines series
- Very much:) Finally I let those quite innocent kisses from Love Lines become more passionate and breathtaking:) Besides, I didn’t have to think about the new spells and curses; I simply enjoyed writing, and loved the result:)
Was there any inspiration that gave you the idea for Hate at First Sight?
- A very provocative question, lol Let’s just say that I wrote a romance that I would love to read myself:)
What was your favourite part of Hate at first sight?
- I give in, Nicola!:) Of course most of all I enjoyed working on “fighting” scenes, trying Aiden’s and Megan’s patience and making their attitude and ‘hate’ for each other burn down everything on the way to the love beyond description:)
Did you enjoy writing a steamer book more than the Love Lines series and did you encounter any challenges?
- I can’t say that I enjoyed it more than LL. These are two completely different stories; each has something special and interesting to work on. The biggest challenge of Hate at First Sight was to show the resistance and ‘hate’ between the main characters, and turn it into something completely different. I wanted my readers to be intrigued by every page they turn, dying to see what will happen next between those two impossible creatures:)
What was your favourite thing about writing a contemporary book?
- The fact that I could finally forget about the age or reading audience, lol AND create funny situations that will make you smile more than once:)
What was your favourite thing about the characters in the novel?
- Their passionate natures and their desire to be the best in everything they do. I like strong characters, you know?:)
Are we going to here anymore of Megan’s story?
- Do you want to?:) I should think about that, because it’s not the first time I get this question.
Are they anymore steamy romances on the way?
- Yes:) At the moment I’m working on a New Adult romance, named Love Undone. And I promise, it will be steamy and unforgettable:)
Thank you for your time =)
Hate at First Sight by Diana Nixon: Blog Tour
Every day of Megan’s life was carefully planned. Freedom and independence had been her best friends for years. Until one day she met Aiden, whose priorities were so much like hers….
What happens when attraction wins?
What happens when poles apart become equal?
What happens when the flames of passion burn everything in their way?
Is there still a chance to resist the power of magnetism?
The walls of inaccessibility will come crashing down. Everything she thought was unacceptable he will turn into pure pleasure….
Dive into the world of Hate at First Sight to see if hate can become something completely different….
Watch book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7spmgqf0Js&feature=youtu.be
Buying book: http://diananixon.blogspot.com/p/buying-books.html
OTHER BOOKS by Diana Nixon:
Love Lines Series (YA/paranormal)
Love Lines (Live Lines, # 1) http://diananixon.blogspot.com/p/buying-books.html
Songs of the Wind (Love Lines, # 2) http://www.amazon.com/Songs-Wind-Gift-Lines-ebook/dp/B00AG0VLLG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1380786065&sr=8-9&keywords=love+lines+diana+nixon
From Scratch (Love Lines, # 2.5) http://www.amazon.com/Scratch-Gift-Love-Lines-ebook/dp/B00CD5URJO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1380786065&sr=8-5&keywords=love+lines+diana+nixon
Diamond Sky (Love Lines, # 3) http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Sky-Love-Lines-ebook/dp/B00DVQSH64/ref=la_B007PY0IMO_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380786245&sr=1-2
Heavens Trilogy (New Adult/paranormal)
The Souls of Rain (Heavens Trilogy, #1) http://www.amazon.com/The-Souls-Rain-Heavens-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00HDG4ES8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1387346636&sr=8-7&keywords=diana+nixon
About the author:
Diana Nixon is a poet and the author of fantasy and contemporary romances.
She was born in Minsk, Belarus, where she currently lives. In 2008 she graduated from Belorussian state University. She has a Master of Law degree and speaks several foreign languages, including English, Polish and Spanish.
Official page: http://www.diananixon.blogspot.com/